Thanks for your votes, everyone. Here are the results:
1. Plaza Danta - this was actually only a close second in the votes, but I'm bumping it up to be winner because I think it is a bit more unique than Plaza del Mar.
2. Plazita Los Alemendros - a clear winner.
3. Paseo del Mar - clear winner.
4. Terrazas de Eden - tied for first - I'm giving it the nod with approval of Eden's parents!
5. Plaza Escondida - clear winner.
6. Paseo de Los Ninos - clear winner.
7. Camino Las Catalinas - clear winner.
Las Catalinas presents three-fold options for travelers as a destination: the cultural and ecological tourism the country’s tourist industry was founded on, a perspective on the New Luxury of pampering through connection, and as a growing trend of sabbatical-style stays. Within this walkable beach ...
The plazas and places throughout Las Catalinas have something to offer for any event and occasion, from meeting spaces to meditation platforms, from dining with the family to sports pavilions and many more.
The process for drawing a street in a pedestrian town is very different from in a town built around cars. Traveling on foot or on a bike presents an entirely different set of challenges, possibilities, and considerations than for travel in a car, and as a result the materials, size, shape, and even ...
Additionally you will receive our occasional newsletter. Absolute confidentiality. Never SPAM. You can unsubscribe at any time.